It's always hard for me to say goodbye to these beauties, and leaving my fam in August was not easy. We made some great mems, here enjoying a shower for Mindy's now new baby, Griffin. Soon Jen and her boys will come to visit us, which we are all looking forward to...woo-hoo! My sisters were so good to suprise Mia & I with a little birthday party before we left Mt. Pleasant. Feeling the love at the Old House!
It's hard to soar with eagles when you're hangin' with the turkeys!
Friday, December 30, 2011
Catching Up
It's Christmas break here in Turkey, and I'm still months behind on journaling...but I shall endeavor to do some catch up on our summer and fall activities.
It's always hard for me to say goodbye to these beauties, and leaving my fam in August was not easy. We made some great mems, here enjoying a shower for Mindy's now new baby, Griffin. Soon Jen and her boys will come to visit us, which we are all looking forward to...woo-hoo! My sisters were so good to suprise Mia & I with a little birthday party before we left Mt. Pleasant. Feeling the love at the Old House!
It's always hard for me to say goodbye to these beauties, and leaving my fam in August was not easy. We made some great mems, here enjoying a shower for Mindy's now new baby, Griffin. Soon Jen and her boys will come to visit us, which we are all looking forward to...woo-hoo! My sisters were so good to suprise Mia & I with a little birthday party before we left Mt. Pleasant. Feeling the love at the Old House!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment