It's hard to soar with eagles when you're hangin' with the turkeys!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
poop in the coop
when we get together with ryan's family once or twice a year, one of our favorite things to do is play "rook", the cardgame. ryan, cody, jessica and grandma were playing as a foursome one night and ryan and cody were feeling pretty confidant. they put a little wager on their game and declared that if they lost, they'd go lay out on the floor of the chicken coop for 60 seconds (deja vous...i'm remembering back to a night on bainbridge island with the vanakens...only it was wearing pantyhose over their heads, and going into safeway to buy preparation h). anywhoo, mom and jessica ended up pulling ahead, and the rest is history. adventurous? daring? s-t-u-p-i-d is the adjective i think i'm looking for, but since we don't say that word in our house, i guess i'll just spell it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have GOT to get out that video and see if I can rescue it and put it on to DVD. Definitely one to pass on to posterity. If I do get a copy made, I'll defintely send one to you guys.
ReplyDelete