love this post, Angi! We had a little of that going on at our house too! maybe we should collaberate on our next gig....let's try "one flew over the cookoo's nest":) love you!
I am cracking up inside & almost completely let a loud laugh out while sitting here enjoying your blog early in the morning alone in a quiet house. THIS is SO funny. I'm just giggling.
love this post, Angi! We had a little of that going on at our house too! maybe we should collaberate on our next gig....let's try "one flew over the cookoo's nest":)
ReplyDeletelove you!
Out of the mouths of babes. What a positive spin! :) Too funny. Yesterday we only had Mr. Hyde here, so your kids were lucky. :)
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up inside & almost completely let a loud laugh out while sitting here enjoying your blog early in the morning alone in a quiet house. THIS is SO funny. I'm just giggling.
ReplyDelete