We done drug ya through them Western states, to the Eastern states, then back West agin. Then we upped and moved ya across the Great Atlantic to the Mideast to this here crazy city of Eestanbul. You picked up some larnin' here and a little larnin' thar...Northeast Elementary, Woodland Elementary, Bear Creak Elementary and now IICS. At the end o' June you upped and gradeeated from 6th grade...well done, partner! Maybe one day, if you work reel hard, you'll be as smart as yer Ma and Pa.
Love ya, little buddy. You dun us proud!
Northeast Elementary Field Trip to Grisamore Farms (Ithaca, NY)
Woodland Elementary Christmas Concert (Morristown, NJ)
Bear Creek Elementary play, "Town Mouse, Country Mouse" (Woodinville, WA)
IICS 6th Grade Graduation (Istanbul, TR)
Way to go, Thys!! Whoo Hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteThys - we miss you! We're sad we won't see you at the reunion this weekend but are excited for Christmas! - Aunty Eunice
ReplyDeleteCute cute. Can you believe elementary school is over for these guys Angi? I'm dying that Adam will be in Jr. High next year. I hear Ryan made it stateside last week and saw Mike F. Hope you survived with the kiddos that week...Nathan, Mara, Jared and I were all supposin' you were a bit jealous, but it was Atlanta, so really, no need. :) Do I hear you are headed to the US of A at Christmas?? If you can fit in a WA stop, you know you can stay here. Love you guys! Congrats Thys!!
ReplyDeleteActually, you could stay at our home, too - over here in good ole Ellensburg, WA. So proud of Thys - love and miss you guys. Mom Reynolds
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Thys from the Bullock family even though Keri wants to spank kids who grow up & leave elementary school & Primary. But I love teenagers too & you're going to be an awesome one!
ReplyDelete