It's hard to soar with eagles when you're hangin' with the turkeys!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Mo Fro
Thys always had straight (though rather coarse) hair as a young 'n. Little did we know that ye old deck of puberty cards would deal him an afro later on into his teenage years. The Winkel genes might also have contributed a little. With his hair fro'd out, he's taller than I am (see below)! Someday he'll thank me for the frizz, when he realizes the chicks dig on curly haired guys.
Now to see what will happen in a year or two to Mia's already curly head of hair.
Angi! He is almost taller than you! If you count the hair he is! He has by far changed the most since you've been gone! I shaw the pics posted to Facebook of your lasted visit to the Bazaar, oh how I wish that was you, me and Shelly again! I figured blog stocking was the next closest thing! I miss you!
Dad, Jason, and Thys. Winners of the Poofiest Hair Award.
ReplyDeleteAngi! He is almost taller than you! If you count the hair he is! He has by far changed the most since you've been gone! I shaw the pics posted to Facebook of your lasted visit to the Bazaar, oh how I wish that was you, me and Shelly again! I figured blog stocking was the next closest thing! I miss you!
ReplyDelete