In 2010 we celebrated the 4th in Turkey, which didn't quite feel right since there were no parades or pancake breakfasts or barbeques or fireworks to be had. This year we were glad to be home for the summer holiday we love best! Some of the Reynolds cousins joined us at Grandma and Grandpas for fireworks and lots of good food (especially Grandma's strawberry rhubarb pies!). I think Ryan and his cousin David (also his twin) had the most fun on this day, as they were the masters of the fire and had a hay-day lighting off fireworks.
Looking at these pics I have to wonder where Thys snuck off to during the festivities (as he is in none of them. Did he lock himself up in Grandma's playroom for a movie night? Very possible).
Mia & Grammy show everyone how to sparkler-dance

I love this picture of Jakie, wearing his very most favorite shirt! Tom & Jerry!

Mia

Grandpa & Josie enjoy the show (well, at least Grandpa is)

Seth & Jake lighting more sparklers

The big kids, Ryan & cousin David
No comments:
Post a Comment