It's hard to soar with eagles when you're hangin' with the turkeys!

Friday, May 28, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago this week we were kickin' it in Seaside Oregon with good friends, making great memories. Oh to be there today! Here's to the beautiful North Coast, wonderful friends, and my crazy little brood!

Anchors away!

Walking the promenade

Thys & Tait pose as Lewis & Clark

Surry ride

Tait celebrates 14 years by donning coconuts

Hiking to the beach

Cute friends, Lily & Brooke

Noftle bro's

Juleen & Chloe

Ponytails

Fia Powa!

Beany

Staying warm

Taking the plunge

Coastline

3 comments:

  1. I remeber that trip soooooooo well mom! I really miss the Allred's and the Noftel's! I hope to see them whenever I get a single chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, the wonderful memories! Thanks for posting this,Angi...We were listening to Mindy the other day in the car and Hallie started to get teary eyed and said "I don't know if I can listen to her anymore because I keep thinking about the Reynolds family. When will we see them again?" I guess we are going to have to create a turkey fund because I'm not sure Hallie and I are going to survive the hole in our hearts!!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angi,

    I saw this post a while back, but finally figured out I could actually comment!! :) I love the pictures. I really love that you're keeping a blog. It helps me pretend you're just on vacation and will be back soon. :) I miss you guys tons. Keep on bloggin'!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete