We went looking for snow on Christmas Eve, and found it in a tiny ski resort town above Schliersee:
Jake & Josie were born to play in the snow!
And Ry was born to throw snowballs...
Adalee and Jess came prepared for the cold
We found a trail head, "borrowed" some sleds, and went looking for some hills
We found some hills with lots of powder and made some sledding runs of our own
Ry unleashed his Abominable Snowman on Mom & Dad
I think they liked it!
Thys, only hours short of fifteen years
Us girls did some sledless sledding (bum sledding)
Joza B & I
A pretty fun crew!
I think if we had built Jake a snow cave here, he would've stayed forever!
Somehow Mia got all tangled up in her sled... looking penguin-like!
Heading back after a healthy dose of sledding and snow-play...made a quick stop for cake and hot chocolate...then ready for a cozy Christmas Eve evening back at the house
No comments:
Post a Comment