It's hard to soar with eagles when you're hangin' with the turkeys!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Looking Down/Getting Down!

Lookind down from the upstairs of our house to the living room last Sunday, I spied the Reynolds fam getting DOWN!

On guitar: Pops
On drum (cardboard box): Jake
Back-up singers/Go-go dancers: Josie & Mia
Thys: with book & clueless

Ryan has written a song for each of the kids (although Josie is still waiting on hers), to which they were all singing and dancing.

3 comments:

  1. Video? More pictures of your house? I want to see it all!

    We had the Russells over last night and they said you should definitely take up the offers you get for cleaning ladies/nannies. That was one of the many things Brooke loved. She said they're not very expensive, at least where they were. Definitely worth checking into, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jen! More pics of the house! It looks so juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last picture, looking down at the fam! What an adventure, Angi..Mom R

    ReplyDelete