It's hard to soar with eagles when you're hangin' with the turkeys!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trek to Turkey









Pictures say a thousand words, so I will let our pictures do the telling of our trek to Turkey. But please take special note of the "That was Easy" button that our good friends and neighbors, the Jones', bestowed upon us the day before we left. Annette explained the magical button would add humour to our trip when we needed it most; and she was right! We will never travel without it again!

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you and the kids sitting in the airport! Easy? HA! I'm glad you made it there safely and I'm really looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I feel bad that we didn't get together before you left, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I got to say is that that trip was easy(NOT!). Sorry I copied the "that was easy" button.

    ReplyDelete